Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aslongalive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aslongalive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about say share in asl, asl poetry, asl childhood story, speech on sports and games for asl, aslo test full form,

• 31 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Monisha Biswas

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab #aslongalive

read more
I will try to help needy.. As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#collab #aslongalive

Shitiz Chauhan

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will smile with all my seriousness.. As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
As long as I'm alive 

I will be loving me
My faults, my mistakes..
Coz they constantly reminded me
That I'm not perfect
And made me strive
For my best
To lead my life As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #you #YourQuotes #yqbaba #MyMuse #yourquotebaba

read more
you will be that remembrance,
which will make me smile,
you will be that closed letter,
which will be opened on a self date,
you will be that verse,
which will be rhymed when recited,
you will be the one,
who will live with me.. As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#you 
#yourquotes
#yqbaba 
#mymuse 
#yourquotebaba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #single #HaqSeSingle

read more

I am happy with my singleness , there is lots of broken hearts lots of fake care and lots fake smile , lots of fake commitments but am still didn't face anything , just love my friends and family and yes am feel I love my Freedoms 🤗🤗 As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #single #haqsesingle

Vikrant Gosavi

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I promise to be
A good listener.
A good writer.
A good observer.
And
A good believer. As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I'll have the last word. As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Xee Sheikh

read more
I shall breathe. 
Colour my wings and fly high 
Talk to the clouds and bring rains.

As long as I am alive, I shall collect all the stars, wrap then up and release them to light the World!

As long as I am alive, I shall let others live. 
Respecting the dignity and Faith.
                 As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

jaideep khanduja

As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I can see myself in your eyes.
After that
Who knows if you will like
To see my eyes
In some unknown face
Or will turn around
To hide your tears.

Both will seek
Courage from your end.
Will you listen to your heart
Or go ahead with your head? As long as I’m alive, I’m going to give you a writing prompt everyday. What about you? #aslongalive #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Sourajita D

"It's not that we didn't wait for each other to come back; we waited long enough!"

But just on the roads the other wouldn't walk back on.  Waiting Long Enough 😍

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #yqtales #wait #quotereview #mycnc #aslongalive
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification