Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best griefisthatrelative Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best griefisthatrelative Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you grief quotes, missing you grief quotes, her absence is a silent grief, quotes about grief and loss of a loved one, grief and depression quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #griefisthatrelative #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It comes not so often..
But gives a great lesson! Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #griefisthatrelative #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #griefisthatrelative #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Caused by someones interference 
Comes as an air of despondency
A crippling affliction of pain
to experience bereavement Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #griefisthatrelative #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
that nag, that nasty old boring hag, i'd rather stay away from and ensure my home stays locked when she knocks or suffer her with a grin when she forces her way in..  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Chitra Iyer

read more
visiting us unannounced
invariably overstaying
a constant nag whom we wanna push away
never a welcome guest
tagging along siblings.. pain and hurt. 

Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Which  I wish that it would come with the limited period of time   on the basis of my patience and will power to never ever admit  again in my home of heart...
 Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Megha Lakhani

read more
which never leaves us specially when we use it to cheat other person.  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

, Though distant, pays a visit once in a while, on the way to another place!
  It doesn't stay long.
But its Daughters and Sons Sorrows and
Sniffles... Stay on even after Grief has left!  Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Which is very close to us... Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
who leaves my side when happiness comes Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Divya Jain

read more
Who can drop by anytime and don't let you go! Welcome to the day 17 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification