Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best autocorrectnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best autocorrectnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about autocorrect was originally designed to replace, autocorrect meaning in hindi, damn you autocorrect, autocorrect in ms word, autocorrect in word 2007,

• 17 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🤭🥳🙃🥳 .Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That piece of potato helping to correct excess salt in the gravy 🤭🥳🙃🥳

.Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Credits: HipDict on Instagram 

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun

Satish Chandra

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sattypun #SattyMuses

read more
An instrument that
deliberately makes you
feel poor in writing.
 Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like a reflex reaction the parents use autocorrect whenever they feel their kid is not listening.  Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You looking fool, oh I moan cool, Damn this autocrat.  Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Megha Lakhani

read more
It is a software that must apply to the relationship too. So if we make a mistake, have unspoken words, have harsh words, cold response or ignorance all these will automatically get corrected and we all are able to save relationship before it's too late.  Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Dr. Aastha Jain

Knows* This ducking autocorrect 🤦🏻‍♀️ Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
Your phone nose better.  Knows*
 This ducking autocorrect 🤦🏻‍♀️

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

Chidanand Mayachari

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word autocorrect. #autocorrectnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I don't know how your little ire corrected me. Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently.

The Dream Doodler

Crucify it. I have also done that.🌚 Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
neither my error, nor my excuse.  
Crucify it. I have also done that.🌚

The Dream Doodler

Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
stares from a handful of strangers.

~Point of correcting yourself, 
even if nothing is wrong.  

The Dream Doodler

Spacebar. Timebar. Embarrassment bar. Chota sa baat, nahi? Autocorrect: Like that kid in class who yells out wrong answers very confidently. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #autocorrectnoun

read more
just a matter of a mere space. 

Spacebar. Timebar. Embarrassment bar. 
Chota sa baat, nahi?

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification