Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisthatuberride Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisthatuberride Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisthatuberride #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
where we are invariably taken for a ride. 
🤭 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisthatuberride #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #loveisthatuberride #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
which will pick you up
only to drop you. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #loveisthatuberride #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
That creates teary memories and drop you at adventure to step further upon your emotional feel  Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Where the risk and joy resides with you side by side.... Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Megha Lakhani

read more
Where the destination makes us apart Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

Which demands Predestination

determined before starting itself.

Even the Love route is to be prior fixed

You have a price to pay all the way😫😃 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aditi Mishra

read more
That we ride here and there... Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
that never came at right time for me Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Madhav Jha

read more
As long you pay it happens, when it gets over.. its over.
An AC when on is valuable only if its dually servicable in both the extreme weather, if its not its only a piece of iron waste which still is memorable like you visit in some museum. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Storm Enchantra

read more
Love is that Uber ride
You wish you'd not taken,
in some cases that you wish you could
Leave a zero star review
Although you take away lessons
Other times you wish the ride would never end.
The scenery is beautiful, filling your heart & mind with loving memories
Ones to treasure for all time Welcome to the day 18 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification