Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best housefriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best housefriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to sing when santa comes to my house, the present house, a house and a home poem, hou meaning in english, roshandaan in house,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A friend so comforting that I wish we had connected earlier
A friend so loving that I cannot help but get beautifully close
A friend so dear that life otherwise seems impossible
A friend who is always there for me, with me,
who understands me perfectly well and is good company
who cares, shares and adjusts to my varying moods
Yes, I've begun to feel at home in my house just like i would with a friend
My house hugs me just like my friend would
The house certainly feels like a friend now.
 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Ha...
Mera to yeah oldest friend raha hai...
I am not too much social or out goer kind of person...
House always seems very gullible friend of mine..
Easily acquiesces my mood swings, 
My anxiety, my happiness, my sorrows... 
Everything, just demanding to reap it with love and peace... 
An altruistic palace of my dreams, of my family, of my Reverence... 
It's motley of my childhood, my adolescence, my youth... 
It's my best friend 🌻
 Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Bizz_are_ Soul

I have grown close to the white walls, who listen to me well when I talk to them... My wardrobe is now my homestyle advisor, it gives me advice to dress comfortably... My bed has become clingy, always wanting my deep embrace... My laptop seems to like my lap, #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #NAPOWRIMO #housefriend #myhousemyhome

read more
A special bond with my friend
(In caption)
 I have grown close to the white walls,
who listen to me well
when I talk to them...
My wardrobe is now my homestyle advisor,
it gives me advice to dress comfortably...
My bed has become clingy,
always wanting my deep embrace...
My laptop seems to like my lap,

Sita Prasad

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
More than ever,
no hurry to leave,
no worry to reach early,
no tension of maid,
no panic of being alone,
or longing for everyone to be back, 
the nest is safe and sound.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
The balcony calls early mornings
inviting to sit and drink green tea,
to the chirping of birds on trees.
Best friend hands down, is the 
bedroom, spend most time here
watching Netflix movies, balancing
plates on knees, eating all meals.
The living and dining rooms unfriended
long since.

Akthari Begum

read more
Ofcourse same earlier but
The difference is that time
Go to the working ways
But now always home with
Home and safe in home
And happy and healthy.  Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
How coronavirus changed our life.just I find myself thinking of the future  in more concrete ways, no longer what written on the calendar to be either anticipated or organised over .but working towards  a certain golden day date.unknown, but now house is a friend right now.
I decorate my house, and dinner with family   .now times the best feeling, that, 
Family dinner, family game  
Only possible my house.
The house only gives, isolation , much less physical contact, healthy life and also  save lives  from Corona.

Srilatha Gugunta

Here's a #Collab prompt for #NAPOWRIMO in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo2020 #yqbaba #yqthoughts

read more
Where I do not require a concealer..
To converge and pour my heart out..
Dwelling in a special place, my heart..
Pounds for the thoughts n' feedbacks..
I can laugh and cry on in hysterically..
Weird I look, as I toss it up to see..
The definite likes and the worried looks..
For an endless warmth; I can count on.. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #napowrimo #napowrimo2020  #yqbaba #yqthoughts

Miss Dadwal

read more
The house feels like a friend now and ever and forever
I can act the way I want
Mess creator or cleaner 
I'm already a winner 
The witness of my struggle
The window my real motivator
The wind chime my healer
I feel more 
I sometimes sit at door
And just stare in awe!
My failures and my cries
This wall has endured all
My anger, my temper , my moodiness
The bold me, the cute me
Is all this mirror have seen the real me
They don't judge me
They just be with me the way I'm
Healing me, giving me feeling
Of a company 
where I can be cosy and calm
Safe and relaxed and just me!
Home is just another friend for me
Whom I want everytime to be around me!
 Here's a #collab prompt for #napowrimo in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend #yourquoteandmine

अम्बुज बाजपेई"शिवम्"

read more
I spend my day and night with it,
Sharing my loss and benifit.
From corner to wall,
Now familiar with all.
This bonding is just like  WOW,
The house feels like a friend now. Here's a #collab prompt for #NaPoWriMo in case the fragility prompt seemed too difficult. #housefriend  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification