Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about owh meaning in hindi, owh meaning in chat, owh meaning, owh, shayri for wife be ome motyer i hindi 0,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

MSJ Quotes

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #musingtime #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You don't feel like you.. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #musingtime 

#yqow #empoweringwomen   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #musingtime #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
4 walls have nothing to talk and laugh about. ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Sita Prasad

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
There are no sounds, giggles, grins, mood swings and pestering... ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome

Sanan

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Relations that are bounded with quarrels to make you deep attachements ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Anuj Jain

read more
the bedroom's not unkempt, 
and you are pilloried
for messing the drawing room's 
perfectness
when the walls are not scribbled,
and the shrill noises 
of prancing children disturb, 
It ain't no home
if you are always bedecked.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Nitesh Prajapati

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #musingtime #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

read more
it's just a house made of 
four walls because 
it doesn't built by feelings.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#yqdidi

Dr. Aastha Jain

Hiraeth ❤✨ ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
To go back to
Residing just wherever. 

Sleeping on the benches, 
Under the open sky, 
 Or maybe in a small house, 
Of a stranger
That's feels so friendly, 
That you wish to stay there, just until you die. 

But you know you'll have to leave, 
That it's not yours to stay.
You're kinda aware.

You know what's this called? 
𝙃𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙝:  A homesickness for a home you can't return to, 
                or that was never there. 
 Hiraeth ❤✨

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#yqow #empoweringwomen    #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I miss n you remembered a lot ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

Batul Hafiji

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #musingtime #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
silence greets me, quiet and sad. 
I miss their chatter, their constant call of "mom", 
that keep me on my toes, more so drive me mad!

It doesn't feel like home when
he seems to be busy in his own thought. 
I miss his naughty pranks, they annoy me, 
but have eventually a smile to my face brought. 

Yes, they are my home to me, 
They add meaning to my life.
Blessed am I to be a woman - 
a mom and a wife.  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and share your thoughts with the world. 

#quotesbybatulhafiji

Lekhak Ji

Follow me for more Suraj Gupta #writergupta ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owhome #musingtime #yqow #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You can't sleep properly Follow me for more Suraj Gupta
#writergupta

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification