Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oversharingin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oversharingin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get over someone you still love, sha love story, to cry over spilt milk, interesting questions to ask a guy you like over text, love shayari videosong shar chatk,

• 18 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Am I the only one who doesnt like Snapchat!?🤔 #Snapchat love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sharing all your daily activities
in Snapchat just for streaks!! Am I the only one who doesnt like Snapchat!?🤔

#snapchat #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba
Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sonali Agrawal

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
OVERSHARING is like
Saying everything stored in the soul, 
No matter anyone is listening or not...

Just Making your heart empty
Erasing all past sorrows,
So that u can fill it with happiness & 
Can give yourself a chance to recreate life.

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

read more
Overshaing in 10 words

leads to strenthen bonding,
Seldom leads to trust breaking. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

Sita Prasad

Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The message in fb groups reappears on what's app groups.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

Inthira Shini

read more
Connecting hotspot to various devices 
data usage has been exhausted . Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

Inthira Shini

read more
You have been warned 
and another form 
of embarrassing yourself. Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

Inthira Shini

read more
Listing out the things
in public lost 
 to be  "private ".  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

Afrin Jahan

read more
Creating an insufficiency in your character in others for appreciation... Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

Anuj Jain

read more
Before her husband knew, 
congratulations poured, 
for her new 
saree.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

Megha Lakhani

read more
I shared every skin of myself with the wrong person.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define #oversharingin10words

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification