Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Try a doublecollab #simile #iamas. E.g. I'm as annoying as a talkatative guest. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Honest to goodness

Crystal
 Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Try a doublecollab #simile #iamas.

E.g. I'm as annoying as a talkatative guest.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Try a doublecollab #simile #iamas. E.g. I'm as annoying as a talkatative guest. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Precious as diamond...
Is this really hard to accept? 
Yehi problem hai hamari,
We want to garnish pizza of our life with the topping of society's hogwash.
Even I am also like this.
Let's hope I would be able to improve myself. 

this life always demands our own efforts to rejoice it. 
No one can garnish recipe of our life unless we want. 

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Try a doublecollab #simile #iamas. E.g. I'm as annoying as a talkatative guest. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
creative

yet to be discovered... Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

marmalade ツ

I am as
coward
as
the sunlight.
Scared of even curtains.  Day 30 of #YoSimWriMo

#yqbaba #scarlet_soul #she_a_quest #iamas #simile

Ashish Mishra

read more
Let me be the same.

I can't be how you want.  Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Organized

I was before. Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

D. Chowdhury

Just like this quote. Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Try a doublecollab #simile #iamas. E.g. I'm as annoying as a talkatative guest. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
compulsive

a writer's first draft.  Just like this quote. 

Saahasa Ravi

read more
a heartless Human ...
Before your existence
In my life....
You entered 
I changed into 
A person who can love,
have feelings for you..

Aditi Mishra

read more
A human being

A good human being.  Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Narahari Rao

read more
energetic 

ever flowing river.  Welcome to the day 30 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification