Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcthemes1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcthemes1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wct india, wct full form, wct link, wct meaning, wct tax,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

twix

Finally, I'm shifting from this place. Its been long staying here but I'm grateful that I found this place which bought the sense of familiarity that i longed always. 5 years, not a short period of time but why it seems like yesterday, i was there preparing to shift here. I lived with my parents for 3 years. As a child, i don't remember how much but while preparing for undergrad entrances, i stayed there and that's what I've in my mind. I fought everyday and saw them fighting everyday for #secondquote #wcthemes1

read more
mom wrote me a letter//   Finally, I'm shifting from this place. Its been long staying here but I'm grateful that I found this place which bought the sense of familiarity that i longed always. 5 years, not a short period of time but why it seems like yesterday, i was there preparing to shift here.
     I lived with my parents for 3 years. As a child, i don't remember how much but while preparing for undergrad entrances, i stayed there and that's what I've in my mind. I fought everyday and saw them fighting everyday for

twix

i can't feel your touch when i need a hug, you can't feel my hands when you need strength, not our shoulders are available for eachother so can i unlove you? the last time we eyed to eachother-feels so long your breath near to my skin-i miss all alone different timezones feels like-an excuse now #firstquote #wcthemes1

read more
•will you forgive me if i unlove you•   i can't feel your touch when i need a hug,
  you can't feel my hands when you need strength,
  not our shoulders are available for eachother
  so can i unlove you?

the last time we eyed to eachother-feels so long
   your breath near to my skin-i miss all alone
   different timezones feels like-an excuse now

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification