Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best uncertaintyisthatisland Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best uncertaintyisthatisland Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about heisenberg uncertainty principle is applicable to, the certainty of uncertainty, life is so uncertain quotes, life is uncertain quotes, life is uncertain eat dessert first,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where some doubt 
has been cast upon 
the authenticity of 
chain of islands 
 Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
with full of surprises. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Which all of us frequent at least once every day if not more!!!  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Sanan

read more
Where you find messy things
But you can find certainty in them that are common to each other Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Afrin Jahan

read more
Where I will never land for the pleasures of  my life in a  hallucination way....

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Anuj Jain

read more
where if, perhaps, maybe, alas and exasperation reside in dilemma. 

Megha Lakhani

read more
where you find yourself at the most unexpected way but trust on self, you are strong enough and you will come out of it.  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

It itself is not quite sure when it would get drowned!

There is a nearby Island 🏝️ named Certainty, so be hopeful..  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Nids

read more
lf you don't melt it will become mountain. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Sandhya Rajendran

One thing I could do for eternity would be writing ✨✍️ . Welcome to the day 21 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #uncertaintyisthatisland #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where actually we exist with lies of hope that we will find the land more certain without waves scaring us with missed calls of storm , a haunted pace with no similar face , with a blank surrounding nothing ahead nothing behind round and round a beautiful truth that "How free we are ? How loneliness is truly happiness how each and every uncertainty is not a surprise but a bliss of magic we had but now we can feel it for real  "  One thing I could do for eternity would be writing ✨✍️

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification