Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwaitedforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwaitedforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwa 880, nissho iwai,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

shwetha H.V

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That will be best moment for me
Because you worth it ❤ Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Not Your Damsel

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Only to listen you say"I don't think we can work this out". Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Tapoja Das

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
.....and at the last minute,
we were together
 in my dream. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Keeping one more Chair.....
Waiter cried' It is not fair'
I said," I don't care!"
This is for my Lover!
I shall wait for her for ever!
But I saw you never ...
Started fading all the flowers.....
Bengaluru's Traffic Jam
Separated two lovers for ever!
 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
But you will not come. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
Na tum aye na tumhara koi sandesh... Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
But you were least bothered 😒 Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

anu_inner_voice

read more
I felt like years
Howmany times I have checked my phone can't able to tell you
How heavy my heart felt I can't explain
Sometime I felt happy for waiting for you
Sometime I can't able bare that pain
I am not able to do again and again
Don't make me wait for this long time again.. Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Her Sunset

read more
But, you didn't got few minutes to talk Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Anant

read more
Only to realise the wait was far from over....  Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #iwaitedforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification