Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best havetokeephiding Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best havetokeephiding Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, love 40 hav plenty, my life is not perfect but it does have perfect moments in hindi, have patience with all things but first of all with yourself, i have a crush on you meaning in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Ashok Mangal

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We need not hide anything than enormous success, as the same can become the target of BURI NAZAR.— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aahaan

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myownmusings Collaborating with Sapana Sinha Bain

read more
I asked her & she just nodded after that she never replied,
I still don't know why she left me at the cliff hanger? — % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine
#myownmusings 
Collaborating with Sapana Sinha Bain

Anuj Jain

Collab and take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You know how the society has changed, hate against your faith is now the norm. 
Even the judiciary has failed to address the fundamental questions of personal liberty and right to religion. 
How can I let you come to any harm. 
In the name of Love Jihad they can kill you and me. 
How can I endanger our lives. — % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
Because I don't want your life to be put at stake.
I would reveal about us, our fondness for each other when the time is right.
Till then let the world should not be told about our secrets and our existence.— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine

Anirudh Mazumdar

read more
Your parents knew about everyone
Whereas I became a regret.— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Since people around 
Want to listen to Truth
However don't have the 
Courage n wisdom to
Accept the Truth— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine

MySteriouS Soul

read more
Because in this world people are not in trouble due to their own problems...
Infact people are in trouble due to other's happy life ...
That's why you need to be over concerned to whom you are sharing your happy life...— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine

MySteri♾️uS S♾️ul

read more
Because in this world people are not in trouble due to their own problems...
Infact people are in trouble due to other's happy life ...
That's why you need to be over concerned to whom you are sharing your happy life...— % & Collab and take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #havetokeephiding #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification