Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best newwaysimissyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best newwaysimissyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new year new life quotes, sad poetry for new year in urdu, whatsapp status in hindi love new, happy new year 2019 gif download, best new year shayri in hindi 30,

• 26 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Reading old chats  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My heart fastens beating
By searching you. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

read more
To whom I shall say that 
I mourn and yearn this moment
When you are absent? Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 

Chetna Gupta

read more
My life has a void when you are not with me. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 

Abid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"No sign of Rain, 
No sign of you, 
and it's the same thing everyday, 
please change something you can"  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 
#soultrigger 

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I ask my heart
Why it is not listening to my complaint To feel content
It replies
It is not listening to me
As it is not listening to you Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou #yqbaba #yqdidi

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't you think we should  keep on adding more memories continuously to our collection of beautiful memories without taking a break like now Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou #yqbaba #yqdidi

Dipak Tanna

read more
Tera khauf Ne Mujhe Jaga ke rakha hai kya tujhe Aaj Bhi Mujhse Pyar kar rakha hai Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
My coffee has sugar,
But lack sweetnesses  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Without you,
Rain is just pouring,
But failed to drench… Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with New Ways of Saying I Miss You. #newwaysimissyou 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification