Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anotherworldwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anotherworldwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love one another quotes, thank you for another year of my life quotes, ano ang one sided love, ano ang love at first sight, thank you god for giving me another year of my life,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 I look into your eyes Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I write,
An "Aprocyphal story" that we probably fear to say or express but writing gives us that power. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
 I sit with myself early dawn.. me ,my cup of tea,  my space and my reveries..  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
I get up every morning, probably it's a new new life with waning memories.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Kalai Selvi

read more
You search for me in crowd..
You look at me without blinking..
You hold my hand while talking..
You say 'love you' when ending the call..
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
I enter in Mosque to offer Namaz. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
My mom cooks for me  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I am writing poetry.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

I Ponder and Contemplate on Collabs.
 When I muse for the contents for
A poem, to attract the attention of the co
writers, who too are busy with their writings! I forget the surroundings,
Family members have to call my name repeatedly to bring me back to Earth.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
My courage raises me. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification