Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twglust Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twglust Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Roohi Bhargava

His love is my only hope in this dark world and his  arms are my protective shield  i always want to be in.  #twglust #challenge

Sai Manohar

I was a traveler past life wandering through the lanes of time and tide. But when I spotted the garden of love, could I ever wake up from the weightless dream. Intoxicated in the slippery dew of flowing lust. From one beautiful petal to another, stirred to the soul, shaken and taken, seduced to surrender. Lust was me lost in the enchantment of your dance. But the day you withered, leaving the world empty in your absence, I realized life was to be your legacy. And in love I became the gardener.. #Pleasure #perfume #twglust

read more

It was lust all the way through
The day I smelt thy jasmine's dew
Extracting the perfume of thy soul
In raptures of my pleasures parole
But 'twas truly love whence
I knelt among the barren decadence
And in a selfless tender deed 
Proposed with hope your seed I was a traveler past life wandering through the lanes of time and tide. But when I spotted the garden of love, could I ever wake up from the weightless dream. Intoxicated in the slippery dew of flowing lust. From one beautiful petal to another, stirred to the soul, shaken and taken, seduced to surrender. Lust was me lost in the  enchantment of your dance. But the day you withered, leaving the world empty in your absence, I realized life was to be your legacy. And in love I became the gardener..

Rakesh Jaiswal

Lust for love. #twglust #yqbaba

read more
My love, yes I have lust but it's for love and more love, it's like a caged bird has been liberated in the open sky and it wants go higher and higher due to the lust for the flight... Lust for love. #twglust #YQbaba

Sumaiya Irshad

#twglust

read more
When His Lips Touched My Lips..
My Soul Found Peace..
When He Took Me Into His Arms..
My Restless Heart Felt Protected...
His Hand Interwined With Mine..
His Heart  Beating With Mine..
The Fragrance Of His Body,
Took Me To A World I Yearned For..
I beCame Breathless.. 
He Became Breathless..
Lust Dominated Love.
When The Sun Kissed The Darkness..
My Ears Listened His Heartbeats,
His Lips Kissed My Forehead..
Love Again Came In Power..
Our Love Became Eternal...

#twglust

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification