Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonmuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonmuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, full moon quotes about love, _ ki-moon,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Sweta

I don't know why but these days
the terrace feels more like a home, the stars hail much like friends and the moon meets just like a lover. #moonmuse 
#starsofnight 
#terraceoflove

Jamil Hussain Mukta

When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #oneliner #fedup #Moon

read more
 I fed up with memories  When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #oneliner #fedup #moon

Osho Jain

When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
... Everytime
Both in full moon and new moon.
Inspires me towards creative endeavors in life.
You are the part of various mythologies... 
Fictions... 
Love Story... 

When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Sakshi Vashist

The moon and I #Moon #moonlove #MoonLover #moonlight #moonmuse

read more
I saw the moon in my mirror
And my moon was far away
Though I could see and touch if I wanted,
but that wasn't an easy way

Wish I could actually be with my moon,
And never part like the moonlight
Else it'd be a dark dull sky with no stars,
Noone guiding our way and shining bright in our nights

Precious is the calmness of its presence,
My moon always plays ice for my agony
I see a glimpse of my own self in my moon,
It’s a bond that can't be bought with no money! The moon and I

#moon #moonlove #moonlover #moonlight #moonmuse

Bizz_are_ Soul

What is your plan? Who would you wish to borrow light from? #musingtime #borrowsomelight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #darknesswithin #Dark #moonmuse #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
the moon, 
darkness succumbed,
Numbing the euphoria of shades... What is your plan? Who would you wish to borrow light from? #musingtime #borrowsomelight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#darknesswithin 
#dark 
#moonmuse 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba

Anaya Agarwal

When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

....it flirts with the stars......💖 When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There's no one to talk around, 
There's nothing to talk about
Just when I need a silent moment 
With myself and my inner peace... When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
sleep becomes void
with wide open eyes 
neither can forget you 
nor I can forgive you  When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
when I know I am in your mind When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
It is enlightened by the enigmatic aura of self colloquially like how the eternal sun beholds and illuminates all subsisting beings equanimous, even at the state of despondency… When does the moon become your muse? #moonmuse #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification