Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wallforwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wallforwriters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about murein is found in the cell wall of, the...is on the wall, a against the wall, catapulting over the wall, shayri wal pepr love,

• 11 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wield your pen
splash your words
Let this wall
display your city's worth. 

If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let love write itself
with life's touch
on every wall
that springs up
built on hate
meant to divide
to seperate.
Where walls 
successfully break, 
let's build a bridge
stamped with
love's embrace. 
Let every city breathe. 
 If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

BINODINI MAHAPATRO

read more
The letter of love ,
The word known as humanity ,
Go away from honour and dignity .
Live life , enjoy life .  If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire 

DrRavikirti Didwania

If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_dialogues

read more
Love till you learn to love. If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire 

#ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_dialogues

Varadhan P M

read more

BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS...

Let all the Walls Fall..  If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire 

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Demolish all walls" #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Radhika Shah

If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire #mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba #yqdidi life #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear City,

You gave me both happy and sad memories. You introduced me about the meaning of love and how it shouldn't confine me. I had my heartbreak here but you taught me that one can find love again. The various life lessons has been learnt here. You taught me that ups and downs are the part of life and no matter what one should never give up.

Thank You for teaching me such great lessons and emotions!

#mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

Let's write this to the wallflower or the algae or the fungi which will grow, or the snail that will be determined to sit for long on the wall, that I have seen this city grow everyday taking dusts of many 'me' leaving parts and shedding roles, wearily along with you. Let's write this to make them aware they need to face how this wall falls, and inscribe some more stories in fossil or poems in some new lives. 

#wallforwriters #yqbaba #rapidfire

The Dream Doodler

etc. If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hope to hear all the tales of the lanes, homes, bridges, rivers, malls, vehicles, slums, spits, drunkards' vomits, fairy lights and useless lamp posts tell you. 

etc.

The Dream Doodler

নাগরিক সমুদ্রে কবিতারা ভেসে যায়~ If every city in the world had a #wallforwriters, what would you write? Tell us through this #rapidfire My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear City,

Do give heed to us, the writers, sometimes. 
Maybe our aggregated dreams make you a dream city, 
or maybe acknowledge a dream in the crowds, by chance... 

—Someone with dreams from the crowds.

নাগরিক সমুদ্রে কবিতারা ভেসে যায়~

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification