Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwishyouwerehere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwishyouwerehere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tūtira mai ngā iwi, iwish rd,

• 17 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Forever and always ✨ #foreverandalways love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
right beside me
calming me down,
assuring me that you
will hold my hand...
Forever and always✨ Forever and always ✨

#foreverandalways #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Yes. That's it. 
Nothing more, nothing less. 
Just plain, pure
unadulterated happiness 
is in your presence. 
I ask for nothing more. 
If only life were so easy
Alas! I am left mourning
my continued absence. 
Maybe you are here, and
I wish you weren't
I wish you weren't Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My heart shrieks out
In a strange cry,
Longing to hold you
Close and tight.
Every night when I lie alone,
My pillow drenches in tear.
The only words my heart murmurs:
'I wish you were here,
I wish you were near.' Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Cherry

read more
I wish you could hear all the words 
I'm too afraid to say  Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
The box I have opened is filled with you. 
Every thing in it has some memory of you attached to it. 
If you would have been here then you could have seen yourself that the things I keep which you called junk hoarding has so much worth. 
It's you I am living again with them. 
 Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

To share and Care at times of
depression and Seclusion..
To hug and console this poor soul,
To make me hear your husky voice
speak a note of Positivity 😂
  If not just let us be together for a few minutes 🙂 Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
and be with me to cheer
You by my side gives me a vibe that I don't get with anyone Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
To see my change of attitude toward everything including you. Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
But i have dare ,god is not fair Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
Ye i would wish the same for myself for you also Still awake? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #iwishyouwerehere #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification