Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best foodforall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best foodforall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to wong foo, food near me open now, food near me now, soul food near me, food near me current location,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Kaaya

Kaaya

#mydog #foodforlife #foodforall #beinghuman #HUmanity You are human only when you give... Apne liye to ek kutta bhi jee leta hai..!! ☺🤗 love #animalkingdom #समाज

read more

Anuj Jain

Hello writers! 🙌 Food is not just a word but an emotion that connects every living being. Amidst many battles the world is fighting today, hunger is the biggest one. Access to nutritious food is a dream for millions. According to stats, 821 million people – one in nine – still go to bed on an empty stomach each night. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what impact starvation creates in the lives of individuals as well as the world. #dndstarvationleadsto #yqdnd #yqbaba #hunger fo #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithdnd #foodforall

read more
realization
that
human meanness
is humongous
and
empathy
infinitesimal

Hello writers! 🙌

Food is not just a word but an emotion that connects every living being. Amidst many battles the world is fighting today, hunger is the biggest one. Access to nutritious food is a dream for millions. According to stats, 821 million people – one in nine – still go to bed on an empty stomach each night. 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us what impact starvation creates in the lives of individuals as well as the world.

#dndstarvationleadsto #yqdnd #yqbaba #hunger #fo

Prathamesh Malaikar

Right to food is a fundamental human right and despite making so much progress if we still witness deaths due to starvation then we have failed as a society and our conscience is dead. #starvation #hungertasteslike #righttofood #foodforthought #foodsecurity #starving #labourday #foodforall

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification