Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LFInspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LFInspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inspiration quotes love, you are a true inspiration quote, slam poetry inspiration, poetry inspiration, inspiration for poetry,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Abid

Challenge 1: Looking or glancing at something is so much different from noticing. Take #Notice or just share how you aren’t noticed. Challenge 2: Here’s how you can go about it. Example: If I had a dollar for everytime I was called drunk I’d actually be able to afford alcohol. Use #ifihadadollar Challenge 3: The tiny lil LF team has pulled all nighters, worked on weekends and managed to put up a Fest in such a short time. Artistes are nervous. Word of encouragement would definitely help! Use #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #LFInspiration

read more
Aapko jo maine "notice" kiya, Aisa laga kisine hypnosis kiya.  Challenge 1: Looking or glancing at something is so much different from noticing. Take #notice or just share how you aren’t noticed.  

Challenge 2: Here’s how you can go about it.
Example: If I had a dollar for everytime I was called drunk I’d actually be able to afford alcohol. Use #IfIHadADollar

Challenge 3: The tiny lil LF team has pulled all nighters, worked on weekends and managed to put up a Fest in such a short time. Artistes are nervous. Word of encouragement would definitely help! Use

Gumnaam

Challenge 1: Looking or glancing at something is so much different from noticing. Take #Notice or just share how you aren’t noticed. Challenge 2: Here’s how you can go about it. Example: If I had a dollar for everytime I was called drunk I’d actually be able to afford alcohol. Use #ifihadadollar Challenge 3: The tiny lil LF team has pulled all nighters, worked on weekends and managed to put up a Fest in such a short time. Artistes are nervous. Word of encouragement would definitely help! Use #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #LFInspiration

read more

just exchange it for my usual works Challenge 1: Looking or glancing at something is so much different from noticing. Take #notice or just share how you aren’t noticed.  

Challenge 2: Here’s how you can go about it.
Example: If I had a dollar for everytime I was called drunk I’d actually be able to afford alcohol. Use #IfIHadADollar

Challenge 3: The tiny lil LF team has pulled all nighters, worked on weekends and managed to put up a Fest in such a short time. Artistes are nervous. Word of encouragement would definitely help! Use

Durga Kannan

To perform in a fest
Of this enormity
Is in itself a big feat
So, be rest assured
You are the best
The chosen one
Be yourself
And the best will come out
Effortlessly
 #yqbaba#challenge#lfinspiration

Maheswari Das

A letter to the artists of LANGUAGE FESTIVAL-2018.......#LFInspiration#yqbaba#yqdidi

read more
Dear go-getters of LF-2018,
You all are truly amazing.You worked tirelessly and managed to put up a Fest in such a short time.Actually, you all are live wires.I know that all the events will be really really beautiful and you all can do it because you've that capability.So,I wish you all make this LF a chartbuster.This is just a letter from me to encourage you.Hope you will like it and will surely get some motivation. A letter to the artists of LANGUAGE FESTIVAL-2018.......#LFInspiration#yqbaba#yqdidi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification