Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leavingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leavingislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about leaving someone you love, self love lang leav, lang leav poems about love, lang leav love poems, leaving you alone quotes,

• 37 Followers
  • 38 Stories

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Leaving my own self... #Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gave up hope of living  #Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine

Mathan kumar G

She leaving you is not an option, it's a choice. #choice #decision #option #leavingislike

Arihant Jain

#sath love #leavingislike #Leave

read more
Mat sochna galti se bhi
Ki ab hum donon phir se sath ho jayenge,
Ye waada hai mera tujhse
Sada, tu Mere sath rhegi..
meri kitaboon mein,
Un yaadoon mein,
Meri us purani vali Diary mein,
Kuch photos mein,
toh kuch memories mein.
Sach mein 😞
Ye sab Kitna Ajeeb hai na?
Hum sath hoke bhi 
ab sath nahi ho sakte..!❤️ #sath #love #leavingislike #leave

Naseem Habib

read more
Leaving my dream forever.... #Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike #Running #yqbestenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
something buried deep inside me
& i got a chance to release it...
i want to vanquish as fast as I can...
 Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike 
#running
#yqbestenglishquotes   #savitajha

savita Jha

Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike #Running #yqbestenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
something buried deep inside me
& i got a chance to release it...
i want to vanquish as fast as I can...
 Leaving a city I #oncecalledhome feels like coming out of a tiring meeting, like escaping before the city could claw me again. I am flying back from Bengaluru to Delhi and I feel rather relieved to be leaving this cold city for some southern warmth. #Collab and share how would you feel leaving your old city for good.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #leavingislike 
#running
#yqbestenglishquotes   #savitajha

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
Ending my life  #Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

read more
Stars without Glare,
Desserts without Sweetness,
Wound without blood on my Heart !
 #Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

read more
Stars without Glare,
Desserts without Sweetness,
Wound without blood on my Heart !
 #Collab and tell what #leavingislike. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification