Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allthepeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allthepeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, happy mothers day to you all, all my friends lyrics, at all meaning in marathi, happy diwali to all of you meaning in hindi,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab #allthepeople

read more
If I think negative
Everybody will see me negatively
If I think positive
Everybody will see me positively
So thinking matters most.. #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#collab #allthepeople

Shaikat chakraborty

#Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are my favorite #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kiran D Palankar

Nanna Bhaaju #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
ನೀನೇ ನನ್ನ ಮನದಾಳವ ಅರಿತ ಗೆಳತಿಯಾಗಿರುವೆ
ನನ್ನ ರಕ್ತ ಸಂಬಂಧಿ ಅಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದರೂ ನನ್ನ ತಂಗಿಯಾಗಿರುವೇ

Nanna Bhaaju
#Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

#Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He is the only
who trying to 
prove my side 
Always.  #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

read more
He is the only
who trying to 
prove my side 
Always.  #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ragini Mishra

#Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #EKLAVYA #Ragini

read more
I derived one thing.....

Never crave for the so-called SAVIOURS in your life.....instead....crave for those who want you to become a WARRIOR ! #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquoteandmine #eklavya #ragini

Sunshine

#Indebted #dedicated #Collab and describing the one who stands out for me #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Follow for regular posts. Positive #criticism is appreciated. Like.Share.Comment

read more
He cares more about my happiness,
Over his own.
 #indebted #dedicated 
#Collab and describing the one who stands out for me #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Follow for regular posts.
Positive #criticism is appreciated.
Like.Share.Comment

sanjana ranjan

read more
My brother ND my parents Always with me. #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine

AKSHAY M PILLAI

#Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba thought ur the one😂😉

read more
I thought ur the one whom i waited for many years

But after i realised it was just a thought 😂😂😂😂😂 #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba thought ur the one😂😉

Bindu Madhav Tata 💞

#Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #dark_knight

read more
Only you can reach my soul 😍💖 #Collab and describe the one who stands out of #allthepeople you know.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #lovequotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #dark_knight
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification