Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NimmoAndMe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NimmoAndMe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kya hoga nimmo ka episodes, kya hoga nimmo ka, father and daughter love images, indiana jones and the temple of doom, good morning family and friends quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

Get ready for Eros Now's first #Collab challenge on YourQuote! Step 1: Watch the trailer of Eros Now's 1st original production, 'Meri Nimmo' on their profile. Step 2: Do you have someone like Nimmo in your life? It's time to confess your feelings & hope for the best! #CollabWithNimmo #NimmoAndMe #MeriNimmo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
My mind could only think about U.
My mouth could only speak about U.
My ears could only listen to U.
My nose could only smell U.
My skin could only feel U.
My tongues could only taste U.
And my heart could only love U.
U are simply my senses. Get ready for Eros Now's first 
#collab challenge on YourQuote!

Step 1: Watch the trailer of Eros Now's 1st original production, 'Meri Nimmo' on their profile.

Step 2: Do you have someone like Nimmo in your life? It's time to confess your feelings & hope for the best!

#CollabWithNimmo #NimmoAndMe #MeriNimmo

Rahul Sharma

Get ready for Eros Now's first #Collab challenge on YourQuote! Step 1: Watch the trailer of Eros Now's 1st original production, 'Meri Nimmo' on their profile. Step 2: Do you have someone like Nimmo in your life? It's time to confess your feelings & hope for the best! #CollabWithNimmo #NimmoAndMe #MeriNimmo #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It demands nothing, 
not even 
your love, in return.  Get ready for Eros Now's first 

Step 1: Watch the trailer of Eros Now's 1st original production, 'Meri Nimmo' on their profile.

Step 2: Do you have someone like Nimmo in your life? It's time to confess your feelings & hope for the best!

Swapnil Moon

I am that piece of your heart which will surely fix your puzzling heart. Eros Now
#collab
 #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #fix

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Get ready for Eros Now's first #Collab challenge on YourQuote! Step 1: Watch the trailer of Eros Now's 1st original production, 'Meri Nimmo' on their profile. Step 2: Do you have someone like Nimmo in your life? It's time to confess your feelings & hope for the best! #CollabWithNimmo #NimmoAndMe #MeriNimmo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You are my everything  Get ready for Eros Now's first 

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

#CollabWithNimmo #NimmoAndMe #MeriNimmo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My love doesn't demand you to change.
My love has no expectations from you.
My love needs no commitment from you.
My love thrusts no conditions upon you.
 My love is just mine.  

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Vikrant Gosavi

read more
I will love you the way ocean loves its creatures. Get ready for Eros Now's first 

Impeccable Words

Collab Eros Now YourQuote Baba #NimmoAndMe #YourQuoteAndMine #CollabWithNimmo #MeriNimmo #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqtales PRASHANT GUPTA UTKARSH KRISHNA Tarun kumar Soni

read more
 I rule your all attention and 
you afford my all tension. Collab Eros Now  YourQuote Baba #nimmoandme #yourquoteandmine #collabwithnimmo #merinimmo #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqtales  
PRASHANT GUPTA UTKARSH KRISHNA Tarun kumar Soni

Karan Agarwal

read more
Whenever you feel low you'll always find me standing by your side
And whenever I am with you you'll never feel low
So you know what I mean Get ready for Eros Now's first 

Shravanthi Iyer

read more
We completely complement and complete eachother​, perfectly!  Get ready for Eros Now's first 

Ragini Mishra

Get ready for Eros Now's first #Collab challenge on YourQuote! Step 1: Watch the trailer of Eros Now's 1st original production, 'Meri Nimmo' on their profile. Step 2: Do you have someone like Nimmo in your life? It's time to confess your feelings & hope for the best! #CollabWithNimmo #NimmoAndMe #MeriNimmo #YourQuoteAndMine #EKLAVYA

read more
I drown myself...
Just to lift you up....!
 Get ready for Eros Now's first 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification