Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HelloItsMe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HelloItsMe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hello tumhara naam kya hai, hello app love shayari, hello quotes in hindi, hello and goodbye in different languages, hello koi,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anamikapil Anamikapil

mute video

M K

mute video

Rahul Sharma

A note to my friend who is settled abroad✍️ Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them. #HelloItsMe #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpoetry #message Collaborating with Monika Indian

read more
Dear Friend,
          One thing I realized over the period of time is that distances don't matter,when feelings are sacred. You might have  become the wind of vegas but in my hearts of heart you still are the same native eastern breeze.  A note to my friend who is settled abroad✍️
Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them. 
#HelloItsMe #Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqtales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpoetry #message
Collaborating with  Monika Indian

Shiv_ Dutt

To all the chutiyas in my life Due to the overwhelming response to LF18 ReelLife 2018 (Short Film Festival), we extended the deadline for submissions till midnight 18th May. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of India's First ever, fully Democratic Film Festival @Language Fest 2018 (Curated by YourQuote) and win prizes! ------ Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #HelloItsMe

read more
But don't tell anyone it's secret top secret..
तू चूतिया था, चूतिया है, और साले हमेशा चूतिया ही रहेगा... To all the chutiyas in my life

Due to the overwhelming response to LF18 ReelLife 2018 (Short Film Festival), we extended the deadline for submissions till midnight 18th May.
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of India's First ever, fully Democratic Film Festival @Language Fest 2018 (Curated by YourQuote) and win prizes!
------

Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them.

Monika Monu

I miss you so much bestie #HelloItsMe #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So much happened since the last time we met, I feel lonely without you but I know you feel it too.
In the struggles of Keeping in touch I miss your hugs and hope that you miss mine too
I'm afraid when we meet I wouldn't be able to stop myself from crying and I hope you'll be there to wipe them off like you used to do
I know I'll be blabbering mess and I also know that you'll understand my every word.
I want to tell you how much I miss you
And how much I wish you were here I miss you so much bestie
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

No such person exist. 😄 #HelloItsMe #Collab #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #nomissings Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
but you lost somewhere like 
you never existed.
May be someday or another 
you will find this quote and 
walk to me. No such person exist. 😄
#HelloItsMe #Collab #collabchallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine #nomissings

Upendar M

Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them. #HelloItsMe #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . Miss u☹

read more
Dear friend,
I have to tell you how much I miss you
missing my friend with whom I used to speak daily 
missing my frnd with whom I used to text 24 /7 
missing my frnd with whom I usually share everything 
missing my frnd with whoes good morning wishes my day begins and good night wishes i used to sleep 
missing my real happiness 
missing my friend who cares for me a lot 
missing my friend who loves me like a family member 
missing best part of my life which will never come back 
missing myself in the absence of you. Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them. 
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba . Miss u☹

sanjana

Due to the overwhelming response to LF18 ReelLife 2018 (Short Film Festival), we extended the deadline for submissions till midnight 18th May. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of India's First ever, fully Democratic Film Festival @Language Fest 2018 (Curated by YourQuote) and win prizes! ------ Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them. #HelloItsMe #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that I missed you like hell 
I wanna know...
How's your life going on ?
I wanna know ...
Do you miss me too? 
I wanna ask...
Are friends meant only for a season? 
I wanna remind you... 
How you used to wait for me before? 
Now what had happened so severe 
You don't even wave Hi'
I really hate you idiot 
But still the bottom piece of my heart 
never agree on this. 

Due to the overwhelming response to LF18 ReelLife 2018 (Short Film Festival), we extended the deadline for submissions till midnight 18th May.
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of India's First ever, fully Democratic Film Festival @Language Fest 2018 (Curated by YourQuote) and win prizes!
------

Anuj Jain

🌚 Collab with us on this Prompt and write about Hell 🌚 Font - Fragment (8) 🌚 Must use #collabwithsc #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #microtale #HelloItsMe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
I always thought God 
ruled Heaven and 
the Devil, Hell.
I reached Hell only to be 
greeted by God, who 
claimed that 
He is omnipresent 
and omnipotent 
and rules Hell too.
I just wished God's untrue. 🌚 Collab with us on this Prompt and write about Hell

🌚 Font - Fragment (8)

🌚 Must use #collabwithsc 

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales #microtale #helloitsme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Gumnaam

Due to the overwhelming response to LF18 ReelLife 2018 (Short Film Festival), we extended the deadline for submissions till midnight 18th May. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of India's First ever, fully Democratic Film Festival @Language Fest 2018 (Curated by YourQuote) and win prizes! ------ Write a small message to your friend who hasn't been in touch with you! Send it to them. #HelloItsMe #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Although i have everything but some space in my heart always empty for you. i am always miss you. Due to the overwhelming response to LF18 ReelLife 2018 (Short Film Festival), we extended the deadline for submissions till midnight 18th May.
------

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification