Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamsupposedtodo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamsupposedtodo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
Haha. You still need me? I just set myself free by setting you free.  Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

Monika Monu

You're far away from my reach Yet I try to reach you everyday Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba .

read more
I've so much to say but you're not here anymore  You're far away from my reach
Yet I try to reach you everyday

Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Mom always said never say die, I shall wait for the next bus to happy days!  Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Conversation with life. Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #unknownending ........ Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

read more
'Nothing. Nothing at all.'

(.... Listening this he stepped back.)

Conversation with life. 
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#unknownending

Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

Anuj Jain

Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No water, no toilet paper and nothing else in sight...  Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
To Be,or not to Be,in your life Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

"
Just carry out my instructions,
don't try your own funny ideas!! " Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
"If it doesn't seem to work, just increase the dose - the dose of LOVE".  Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine
#love
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Batul Hafiji

Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Ta'at #farmaan #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
"Follow HIM, HIS advice, and all will be well".  Write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #iamsupposedtodo #YourQuoteAndMine
#ta'at
#farmaan
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Sherlock Doyle

“But I'm not ready,” I said. “No one ever is,” he replied. #humanAIcollaboration: This story was completed by a computer. #doctor #Death #killer #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #2linestory #iamsupposedtodo

read more

I asked the doctor.

“The same thing everyone else does,” he replied.
               “Die.”
 “But I'm not ready,” I said.
“No one ever is,” he replied.

#humanAIcollaboration: This story was completed by a computer.

#doctor #death #killer
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification