Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WallsTalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WallsTalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about these walls are talking to me, the strongest walls are not made of stone, these walls are my blank expression, quotes about building walls around your heart, walls meaning in hindi,

• 46 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Vibha Saroj

Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." Or they'd pity you because you're really lonely and come to hug you and you'd feel suffocated? Woo just got a lil dark there. :P You do you. Use #WallsTalk NOTE: Hashtags are super duper important. So use relevant hashtags. If you're responding to any challenge, make you're using the specific one mentioned in the captions. It inc #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It would have said "Just tell him, 
if he stays he was always yours
and if didn't he never cared". Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." 
Or they'd pity you because you're really lonely and come to hug you and you'd feel suffocated? 
Woo just got a lil dark there. :P 

You do you. Use #WallsTalk 

NOTE: Hashtags are super duper important. So use relevant hashtags. If you're responding to any challenge, make you're using the specific one mentioned in the captions. It inc

Monika Monu

They would tell you
About the numerous tales
They have watched.
They would show you
how people start or end their stories.
For all they are the only audience
of the tales happening between
those walls  #wallstalk
#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yopowrimo #yqbaba #collab #walls #talk

Swapnil Moon

They would say don't waste much 
money on decorating me.... 
Plaster and Painting will be fine....
Just donate some money to the poor 
so that they can have 
4 walls around them. #WallsTalk 
#supportpoor
#help #shelterless #yourquote
#Collab #collabchallenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Anmol Singh

What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #WallsTalk #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted #feelinglow

read more
I just law down on bed and Stare at wall for hours and realise that our life is same as that wall no Matter how much it gets damage and gets ugly, we can always repair it into beautiful one... What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#wallstalk   #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted  #feelinglow

Anmol Singh

What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #WallsTalk #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted #feelinglow

read more
I just law down on bed and Stare at wall for hours and realise that our life is same as that wall no Matter how much it gets damage and gets ugly, we can always repair it into beautiful one... What do you do when you #feellow? I usually watch Friends. #Collab and share.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#wallstalk   #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #yqbabachallengeaccepted  #feelinglow

K Harsita

Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." Or they'd pity you because you're really lonely and come to hug you and you'd feel suffocated? Woo just got a lil dark there. #WallsTalk #pal #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collabchallanges

read more
they would say... 
don't worry pal.. 
you are safe behind 
ME Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." 
Or they'd pity you because you're really lonely and come to hug you and you'd feel suffocated? 
Woo just got a lil dark there. 

#WallsTalk 
#pal
#Collab Challenge   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Aniket Rai

Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." Or they'd pity you because you're really lonely and come to hug you and you'd feel suffocated? Woo just got a lil dark there. :P You do you. Use #WallsTalk NOTE: Hashtags are super duper important. So use relevant hashtags. If you're responding to any challenge, make you're using the specific one mentioned in the captions. It inc #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Stop staring and smiling
 looking at me in 
the midnight while
 remembering her. Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." 

NOTE: Hashtags are super duper important. So use relevant hashtags. If you're responding to any challenge, make you're using the specific one mentioned in the captions. It inc

Srishti Yadav

read more
If the wall could speak 
They would have told 
About the darkness
Of this cruel world. Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." 

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
I listened more than anybody could ever... Now, the walls could say the most random things like, "I saw you naked." Or "You can't sing or dance. I think you should stop before I break and you're homeless." 

The Incomplete Metaphor

they'd whisper so loud
that I would hear them
reminding me of my metaphors
hidden behind the curtains
and some muses that I spilt
on the floor long ago. #RZPerWriMo27
#rzperwrimo #restzone #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

#poetry #wallstalk #mortalimmortality
loader
Home