Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATlistentome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATlistentome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atl and btl channels, status life atl, laugh atl, g status atl hustle cast, g status atl hustle reunion,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your love-filled words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Have a heart to love you
Hands to help you
Shoulder to rest on me
Promise you never leave
These things and me OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your love-filled words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your love-filled words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Have a heart to love you
Hands to help you
Shoulder to rest on me
Promise you never leave
These things and me OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
tired of living
a life amidst 
corona fear
take a break
for a change
chale Kya khandala!!🤗 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
I don't want to leave you

I want your shoulders as my pillow 

And your lap as my bed  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Pooja Nishad

you complete me 
in every sense 
and every time 
that i've felt no 
lacking behind.

And i am now 
ready to be 

FOREVER YOURS
happily 
to cherish those
joys,you bring to me ;
will bring right back to 
THEE.
  #ATlistentome  #aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba #collab #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #love  
Vikas Kumar Nishad ❤️

पूजा निषाद

you complete me 
in every sense 
and every time 
that i've felt no 
lacking behind.

And i am now 
ready to be 

FOREVER YOURS
happily 
to cherish those
joys,you bring to me ;
will bring right back to 
THEE.
  #ATlistentome  #aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba #collab #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi #love  
Vikas Kumar Nishad ❤️

Ashwini Baragali

read more
I am here for you
Forever
The love ends
Never
I feel comfortable
You are with me
Whenever
Your love has stolen
My heart 
I am living with your love
However.... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Bhu Mi

read more
My heart beats thousand times more when I think about you my dear. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATlistentome • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification