Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leaveyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leaveyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about leave me alone in spanish, self love lang leav, lang leav poems about love, lang leav love poems, leave it to beaver,

• 44 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Mohammed Tauqeer

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Stars in the sky
It will make everyone happy 
But only it knows it's own difficulties....  Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Richa Vedpathak

Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the freebie or the free bird who can enjoy the freedom of joy ! Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monika Monu

Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba #leavemelike #alone

read more
the waves at the shore, 

Just wash away the scars
you've given me
And leave me with
Good Memories Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yopowrimo #yqbaba #leavemelike #alone

Meenakshi M Singh

Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Those tides of ocean waves,
With a promise to come again Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh

Osho Jain

Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Leaves shed in autumn to renew in spring 🍂🌿 Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #magentazone #abid_hussain

read more
We never met at all.
We remain strangers till the final call.  Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine
#magentazone
#abid_hussain

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

read more
an empty boat sailing amidst wild winds whilst trying to find it's rythm with ocean  Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine

Shaima Nishar

poetry #freetocollab #Regrow #simile #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The last leaf shed from the tree in autumn,
I rebuild myself by facing the harsh rainy days .
When the light came through the hazy day ,I will embracing my existence. #poetry #freetocollab #regrow #simile #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
a kite
To fly up very high
with a thread called support and guidance. .. Participate in this #simile challenge and write how one should #leaveyoulike   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification