Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best areyouawake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best areyouawake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about arey arey kya hua, arey yaar karo, arey bhai bhai, arey bhai, arey yaar,

• 35 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Rahul Sharma

If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, "Dear Sleep, Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsleep #yqmuse #areyouawake #iamawake

read more
You come half-heartedly
Stay with half mindedness 
And leave unconsciously. If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 
Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? 
Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. 

I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight.

Nandipati Kalyani

If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, "Dear Sleep, Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? Because even though I come to this bed every night, you are not here. I think you couldn't make it to my eyes so you lay under them tonight. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #dearsleep #yqmuse #areyouawake #iamawake

read more
Let me have a sound 
and peaceful sleep
As I Feel exhausted from work
I Felt frequently frazzled
And would like to relax now If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 
Where the hell are you tonight? Did I forget you in my mother's lap? Or did you get tangled in my brother's blanket? 

friend forever

#areyouawake

read more
కూతురు వేరే కులం వాడిని ప్రేమిస్తే వాడిని చంపేస్తారు కదా!!
కానీ ఒక డౌట్ కొట్టేస్తుంది సార్....
-నువ్వు పుట్టినపపుడు అమ్మ కన్నా ముందు నిన్ను తన చేతిలోకి తీసుకొని డాక్టర్ కులం వేరే...
-నీకు చదువు చెప్పే గురువు కులం వేరే..
- నువ్వు రోజు కలిసి తిరిగే మనుషుల కులం వేరే 
- నీకు పెళ్లి చేసే పంతులు కులం వేరే
- నీక్ ఏక్సిడెంట్ అయితే హాస్పిటల్ కి తీసుకొని వెళ్లే అంబులెన్స్ డ్రైవర్ కులం వేరే
- నీకు రక్తం అవసరం అయితే రక్త దానం చేసిన వాడి కులం వేరే 
- ఆకరికి నువ్వు చనిపోయిన తర్వాత కట్టెలో కల్చేది కూడా వేరే కులం వాడే 
- నీ పుట్టుక నుండి చావు వరకున్నీకు వేరే కులం వాడి అవసరం ఉంటుంది
కానీ జీవితం లో అతి ముఖ్యమైన ఓ మనిషి ప్రేమకి వేరే కులం వద్దు??

అబ్బా ఏం లాజిక్ సార్???👏👏👏👏👏 #areyouawake

AbiR Jackson

read more
 अब मेरी आँखों में उतर भी आ
वो सपनो में इंतज़ार कर रही है मेरा
 If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

read more
Kambakhat ye nind bhi ruthe mahboob ki tarah hai ,lakh minnte kr lo aati hi nhi hai.🤭 If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

Shivani Abbaraju

Her quarantined memories find their way out into open
When she moves into isolation to prevent other viruses #yqbaba #quarantine #coronavirus #latenightquotes #areyouawake #latenightthoughts #isolation #memories

Shivani Abbaraju

Her quarantined memories find their way out into open
When she moves into isolation to prevent other viruses #yqbaba #quarantine #coronavirus #latenightquotes #areyouawake #latenightthoughts #isolation #memories

Madhu Jain

read more
I love you. 
You rejuvenate me.  If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

Cherry

read more
Bulati hai magar Jane ka nahi😂...kyuki Anatomy padni hai aaj⚕ If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

Kiran D Palankar

read more
ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ನಿದ್ರಾ ದೇವಿಯೆ
ನೀನೇ ನನಗೆ ಅತಿ ಪ್ರಿಯೆ
ನನ್ನೆಲ್ಲಾ ನೋವನು ಮರೆಸಿ 
ಸೇರಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವೆ ನಿನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ
ಎಂದೂ ಇರುವ ಆಸೆ ನಿನ್ನ ಮಡಿಲಲ್ಲಿ If I were to have a conversation with my sleep I'd say, 

"Dear Sleep, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification