Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fillmyglass Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fillmyglass Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i ____ you fill in the blanks, _m_a_i_ fill in the blanks answer, v_r_s fill in the blanks, g_r_ fill in the blanks, h_u_e fill in the blanks,

• 48 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Logasoundaryamsl

Monisha Biswas

Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Liquor of love and compassion,
That I can drink the life to thee Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sonali Agrawal

Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
wine of your love..
I will drink that,&
I'll feel like flying above... Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Happiness... Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
Black dog wine .
I drank and become flat in your memories. Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
elixir of love said a companion,
elixir to survive- a hungry man,
potion of strength- a fighter
poison - said the lonely survivor
"What's there in a glass, I shall fill your heart with equanimity", said the Lord.
 Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
with your lie, 
I can drink it up all, 
And wait to refill it 
By all your lies
Repeat it
Whole night 
till you are empty
With your lies... Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
Wine of love,
Water of care,
Juice of attention,
Soda of excitement,
And all together a shake of perfect adventure Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine

RituRaj Gupta

read more
Lots of dream. Before dry by sunlight, make it for usable and enjoy the life. Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri Sulakhe R

read more
Colourful moments of life,
Which I used to experience
each second of it. Time for a #lovepoem. #fillmyglass  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification