Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best seeyouinmydreams Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best seeyouinmydreams Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about daimio was delighted to see, if you could see her through my eyes, you could see her in spanish, want to see you quotes, see you soon quotes for boyfriend,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

Everywhere :) #Youareeverywhere love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I see you in my fantasies but not in my reality
I see you in my thoughts but not in my truth
I see you everywhere but not with me Everywhere :)

#youareeverywhere #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Angels do appear only in dreams, you see. But one thing is sure.
Without make up you do look angelic!
Perhaps you do not appear in person
for that reason, who knows!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because you just escaped from my life. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And i don't remember you in my life... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Because you ruined me  totally . Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
why this strange thing happens to me!? 
You know what? 
I am in love with you... 
That's why I made up my mind 
to leave this life where you are not there 
and live in dreams only so that I can be with you forever.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine

A yadav

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #Dreams life

read more
It seems you are wife of my dreams.
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine
#love
#dreams #life

Dr Upama Singh

read more
beause I fly with you in my imagination 
I could see in my dreams 
but neither you nor your love 
ever come true, it's my real life 
 without love is bright Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
I see in you in my life not in my dreams,
you care but from away roadside creating screams,
you have affection but you always are in dramatic streams,
you like bedlam of chirpings always make yourself entangled breams. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine

Shweta Grewal

read more
you are like a colourful bubble 
sitting on a baby's hand
waiting to vanish on the slightest touch.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #seeyouinmydreams #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification