Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best backgroundprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best backgroundprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, i love you to the stars and back quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, true love comes back, murari love background music,

• 6 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Abid

Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc #magentazone #backgroundprompt (don't remove) #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The mountain and the valleys
Call Us to their alleys.  Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc
#magentazone
#backgroundprompt (don't remove) 
#collabwithyqrestzone 
#yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Abid

Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc #backgroundprompt (don't remove) #magentazone #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Skipping across those rocks in the stream, I splash those fresh waters towards her,
As her laughter echoes in the valleys, I know my joys have reached their peaks Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#magentazone
#collabwithyqrestzone 

Abid

Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc #backgroundprompt (don't remove) #magentazone #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
 The mist covered winds calls us to them invitingly,
Come hold my hand for a  journey down under lovingly.  Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#magentazone
#collabwithyqrestzone 

Abid

read more
Have you ever been to the mountains and the trees?
Will you plan a trip for me among these?  Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#magentazone
#collabwithyqrestzone 

Abid

read more
The gushing streams of rivers from the mountains invites us for a rendezvous among the nature.  Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#magentazone
#collabwithyqrestzone 

Abid

read more
The mountain rivers and the fog filled air,
Lead me to valley where there's no despair  Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#magentazone
#collabwithyqrestzone 

The Incomplete Metaphor

Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc #backgroundprompt (don't remove) #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Kumarpal Tejash Dey Assassin♡♡♡ Kishore Premchandani

read more
The misty sky,
The wet rocks,
The calm sun,
The winter chills:
Briefly speaking, 
Meant so much;
And in a moment,
Nothing? Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#collabwithyqrestzone 

Kumarpal  Tejash Dey Assassin♡♡♡  Kishore Premchandani

Sourajita D

You saw high sharp rocks, 
I saw paths to flow between.
To convert them to valleys
Of pebbles and sweetened
Flowers with buzzing bees! 
|Brook| Brook❤
#backgroundprompt #sourajita #lovewithouthim
#collabwithyqrestzone 

Shiv Anand

# sunshine #yqlove Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc #backgroundprompt (don't remove) #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Heavenly paradise .....
My heart blossomed like sun flower in this beautiful moonlight valley., This is my dream destiny to make u crazy in evening. Awaiting for mischievous night under open sky....
  # sunshine
#yqlove
Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#collabwithyqrestzone 

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc #backgroundprompt (don't remove) #collabwithyqrestzone #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
I am that river
I have more curves
In my life path
In sometimes
I dried my self in thoughts  Collab on this beautiful prompt and write something related to this background like mountains, rivers, brook, mist etc

#collabwithyqrestzone 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification