Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coldwires Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coldwires Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about cold weather and cuddling, is coconut water good in cough and cold, how to make kadha for cough and cold at home, sonice cold and flu, ice cold heart quotes,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Rahul Sharma

This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it. We all have wires inside us. They keep you in touch with yourself and the world. #Collab with me on: #coldwires Wishing you a joyful Tuesday :) #Challenge #writer #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Though with meagre sensitivity
but with advance sensibility. This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it.

We all have wires inside us. They keep you in touch with yourself and the world. 

#Collab with me on: #coldwires

Wishing you a joyful Tuesday :)

Haseena Dudekula

This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it. We all have wires inside us. They keep you in touch with yourself and the world. #Collab with me on: #coldwires Wishing you a joyful Tuesday :) #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
the live wires of your touch 
anticipating sparks and explosions, whenever we may meet ! This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it.

We all have wires inside us. They keep you in touch with yourself and the world. 

Lipsa..👰

This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it. We all have wires inside us. They keep you in touch with yourself and the world. #Collab with me on: #coldwires Wishing you a joyful Tuesday :) #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The pain of those broken desires 
Which can never be fulfilled This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it.

Swapnil Moon

the spark running through it and not 
letting it die. #coldwires
#yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollab 
#yqchallenge 
#spark #alive

Aniket Rai

read more
your presence even when when you are very far from my reach This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it.

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

साथ देना सीखना हो तो ठंड से सीखो.
जो सीजन खत्म होने के बाद भी ठंड बढ़ता जा रहा है.
वक्त ढलते जा रही है और रिश्ता गहरा होते जा रहा है. #yqdidiquotes .
#cold 
#coldwires

sanjana

read more
the load shedding of the divine spark ,
screaming behind to get connected again!  This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it.

Rumu Banerjee

read more
the love you still kept for me in corners of your

heart.💝 This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
charged with electricity when you
support and encourage me to
write poetry. Others cannot
understand.

This line is insipred from a song called 'Wires' by Athlete. It's a beautiful song, do listen to it.

Anand Nagada

#coldwires #yqbaba #yourqoute #donethecollab We all have wires inside us. They keep you in touch with yourself and the world. #Collab with me on: #coldwires Wishing you a joyful Tuesday :) #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The warmth in me To be passionate about 
What I want to be...and deserve to be..
    #coldwires #yqbaba #yourqoute
#donethecollab

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification