Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lanternshapepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lanternshapepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about na thai lan, pālan karna meaning in english, lantern meaning in marathi, lantern in hindi, lan and wan,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

To love and to be loved #Tobeloved love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your
love taught 
me how beautiful,
it is to be 
loved To love and to be loved

#tobeloved #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dawn
in eyes
Sunset on lips
She smells of life's
bliss
 In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Have you 
ever given it 
a thought? 
Why are you so 
lonely and not 
sought? Why do 
all flirt with you 
and leave? In the 
end all you do
 is but 
grieve.  In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem
#soultrigger 
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

How broken they would have been, when one decides to torture themself as pain is unbearable!!! 🛑🚫 Only with life, you get time. And, with time... solution is possible. ..............The ends are never ending...........!! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #sucide #rapidfire #lanternshapepoem #a_journey_of_thoughts #notanoption #unboundeddesires

read more
How 
broken they
would have been, 
when one chooses the
end! How broken they would have been, when one decides to torture themself as pain is unbearable!!!

🛑🚫

Only with life, you get time. 
And, with time... solution is possible. 

..............The ends are never ending...........!!

Bizz_are_ Soul

In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #scars #Blemishes

read more
Scars
carry your
deep, damaged secrets 
which could never be
healed... In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#scars 
#blemishes

Anuj Jain

In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Winters, 
Desolate, dour, 
So lonely I'm, 
Promises fail to bring, 
Warmth.  In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem

Varadhan P M

read more

You

are  my

Light so bright

Glowing in my Heart

Joining with my inner peace 🕊️ In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
(Actually 2...) 

Magic? 
Future Trick? 
Claim to fame?
What's in a name? 
Drafts!!! 

Alas! 
My drafts? 
What A mess! 
Like a big junkyard? 
Alas!
 #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Nishtha Goswami

read more
You
appear like
a beautiful gust
of a summer breeze
everytime.  In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem

Haleema Thanvi

read more
I 
am the
girl next door
Doting, caring like vast 
seashore In today's #rapidfire, write a five line poem that has one, two, three, four and one words per line. #lanternshapepoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification