Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you so much my love, love kiss miss you images, miss you mom and dad quotes, i miss you love shayari, miss you dad fathers day quotes,

• 63 Followers
  • 73 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

200/365 I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sivaguru Jambulingam Collaborating with xyz Gupta

read more
I miss you like
A Heart ❤️ Without Heartbeat 💓 200/365

I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   
Collaborating with Sivaguru Jambulingam
Collaborating with xyz Gupta

Arshi Dokadia

Foodie for life. 😂 But honestly, this is one of the strongest emotions I can possess. Welcome to day 4 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, time to remember your love. #missyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine #simile #cinemagraph

read more
I missed pani-puri in a pandemic.  Foodie for life. 😂
But honestly, this is one of the strongest emotions I can possess.

Welcome to day 4 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. 

Today, time to remember your love. #missyoulike

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A cow who lost calf... I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to day 4 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, time to remember your love. #missyoulike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I miss my wi-fi or data
My mobile misses it's sim Card
My boss misses my absence in office
Wada misses pav
My eyes miss sleep
Lipstick misses lips
A rose misses it's thorns
Etc, etc
😂

Welcome to day 4 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. 

#simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A cow who lost calf... I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

Like the blue in day and dark at night. There's a lass in yellow which makes me feel stupid fellow. #yqquotes #greenery #simile #missyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
greenery miss
raindrops. Like the blue in day and dark at night.
There's a lass in yellow which makes me feel stupid fellow.
#yqquotes #greenery #simile #missyoulike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Trehan

read more
Desert Misses The Rain... I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Welcome to day 4 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, time to remember your love. #missyoulike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Face misses its smile,
Songs misses it's melody,
River misses the pour of rainfall,
Paper misses the pen,
Art misses an artist,
Bird misses the sky,
Love misses those fights... 

Osho Jain

I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Summer misses rain..
Rain misses autumn..
And
Autumn misses winter.. 🌻🌻 I miss you like you miss water during hiccups because of me. Describe how you miss with a simple but relatable #simile #missyoulike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Ratan Singh Champawat

Welcome to day 4 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, time to remember your love. #missyoulike #simile #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dilkideharise

read more
Like a fish that is out of water Welcome to day 4 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. 

#dilkideharise
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification