Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best airIbreathe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best airIbreathe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hangs in the air, entrapped air meaning in hindi, air storm bow and arrow, igniting mno2 in air, effects of air pollution,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

She is Vaayu, the wind #airIbreathe #Vaayu #Poetry

read more

Chanchal Jaiswal

Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyouyqloveyqnatureyqfindinigin

read more
The air I breathe
The tranquil retreat
Beneath the hill
Upon the dale
The blossoming whisper
The heart inhales
Crimson blooms 
Desires entrail
The love embraces
The fearful traces
Senses solve
Ephemeral mazes
There in the den
I found in
Different though,
The identical faces...
The quest in mirror
A wonderful answer!
Where childhood roams
Youth adores
And fancies runs
Its wondrous races
Beneath the hill
Upon the dale
On the moist grasses!

Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou#yqlove#yqnature#yqfindinigin

Swapnil Moon

Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is toxic,
not just because of
particulate matter but
also due to homo - pollutants. Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Major Mystique

Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is the envelope of life which we breathe for granted. You give to it deadly pollution and it grants you the elixir of sustainance.  Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

Bizz_are_ Soul

Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
suffocates honesty.. Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I am grateful to it.
Its the same air
You and I breath
The air exhaled by you
Someday will reach me
And will be inhale by me
Makeing my heart pump
To keep me alive
So that I can 
See you smiling 
Though away from me... Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

praveen kalabhavi

read more
There is lots of poisoness pollution we are having so we are getting variety of disease day day so be careful save try and save water so in future we breath properly Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

Savita Jha

Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha #erotica

read more
may be unhealthy
and not fit for life
but as I let you in
your aroma makes
me alive..... Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

#yqenglish 
#bestyqenglishquotes  #savitajha #erotica

savita Jha

Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe Every year, December 2 is observed as National Pollution Prevention Day. The day is observed remembering the innocent lives that were lost in the Bhopal gas tragedy which took place on the night of December 2 and 3. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha #erotica

read more
may be unhealthy
and not fit for life
but as I let you in
your aroma makes
me alive..... Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

#yqenglish 
#bestyqenglishquotes  #savitajha #erotica

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

read more
I think it's pure..but
'am a victim of someone else deeds
Which we can't find a valuable reason..
But still I breathe dat I can't without dat..2 morrow may b a new thing come
To bcom a barrier to me...&
Others called it..or consume it
A new thing ...dat we ever met...&b the suvaneer of dat.. Today's #NationalPollutionPreventionDay. #Collab and talk about the air you breathe. #airIbreathe

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification