Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Extraterrestrial Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Extraterrestrial Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about extraterrestrial meaning in hindi, extraterrestrial meaning in marathi, extraterrestrial noise, extraterrestrial 2014, extraterrestrial planets,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sherlock Doyle

Like my contents? Check more twists on my profile. #Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SciFi #Extraterrestrial #extraterrestriallife life #Experimenting

read more
                       my ship landed on this distant planet which showed signs of life. Unfortunately, the species from this planet have captured
me and are thinking to
run experiments on me.

From what I hear them speaking, they are called Humans and I'm on planet Earth.

Like my contents? Check more twists on my profile.

#Collab and share what did you do #thismorning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#scifi #extraterrestrial #extraterrestriallife #life #experimenting

Sahil Aggrawal

Shortfilm - Clairvoyant - he is in contact with Extraterrestrial beings which are coming to the planet earth. A boy said to be a clairvoyant, he is in contact with Extraterrestrial beings which are coming to the planet earth. Clairvoyant - a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact. #Theater

read more
Shortfilm - Clairvoyant - he is in contact with Extraterrestrial beings which are coming to the planet earth. 
 A boy said to be a clairvoyant, he is in contact with Extraterrestrial beings which are coming to the planet earth.

Clairvoyant - a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification