Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Bhupendra Mahish

Tonight write a letter on the topic of your choice. I'm writing one to this person, I nicknamed Elaichi. Strange thing, maybe we nickname people because we want a certain sense of ownership over them. You too can write a letter for someone you nicknamed. Anyway, here's my letter. Dear Elaichi, Remember the evening I wrote a sonnet for you? The one where I told you you're sometimes Elaichi in my biryani and sometimes the Elaichi in my tea. And you laughed. It's been three years since then. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #janletters #lewrimo #deardear

read more
Hii...
The morning  is a dream of the rising hope with sun.
And changing the toughts 
by the time at last night 
is the junction of the 
problem of whole day, 
when Iive my dream 
and wait for the morning.
It's all the webs of life 
probems and solutions 
are inter connected to 
each other.
So just go ahead for 
your dream don't stop
 to see problem in your way because problem is the 
only door of the solution. Tonight write a letter on the topic of your choice. 
I'm writing one to this person, I nicknamed Elaichi. Strange thing, maybe we nickname people because we want a certain sense of ownership over them. You too can write a letter for someone you nicknamed. Anyway, here's my letter. 

Dear Elaichi, 

Remember the evening I wrote a sonnet for you? The one where I told you you're sometimes Elaichi in my biryani and sometimes the Elaichi in my tea. And you laughed. 

It's been three years since then.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification