Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OnMostDays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OnMostDays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about most beautiful hindi love shayari, most heart touching poetry in urdu, the most precious moment of my life, helen keller the best and most beautiful, the most sad quotes,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #OnMostDays #lonewolf

read more
Will be searching the happy me...  What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 
Use #OnMostDays and share! 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #onmostdays #lonewolf

Monika Monu

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #OnMostDays #yopowrimo #yqbaba #Villain love

read more
Just lay down and think
All those random thoughts.
You, Me and Us?
Was there anything at all? 
Or was it just me being in love
And you being the Villain of our Story  What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #onmostdays #yopowrimo #yqbaba #villain #love

Swapnil Moon

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was hungry for love,
I fed empty thoughts and
satisfied that hunger. What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

...for my would be hubby 😍..nd m still waiting for him.. 😜😛😝 What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am just missing 😢 you 😍 on most days..  ...for my would be hubby 😍..nd m still waiting for him.. 😜😛😝

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

Nihar Roy

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Try to find my own place in my world of imagination....
Live my dreams every day....
 What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

Tinku Ranjan Mitra

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #OnMostDays #onmostday #yqheart #yqlovequotes #yqlove

read more
I'm in your heart 
But..... 
Secret arrows hit me. What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #onmostdays #onmostday  #yqheart #yqlovequotes #yqlove

Umesh Kumar Singh

read more
I forget to live in the present moment. What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

Jaismine Khalsa

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cndoanythng #jaisminekhalsa #OnMostDays

read more
Jst try to encourage myself tht u cn do anything u wnt to... Jst the need is concentration nd the eagerness to do so.... ✌😉 What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #cndoanythng #jaisminekhalsa #onmostdays

Utsha Roy

What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? Use #OnMostDays and share! #yqbabachallenge #yqbaba #Collab #CollabChallenge Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
hunt for that one subject that would enlighten me with the care of choosing my words, 
but somewhere down the lane,
the inner child laughs hysterically 
"What are you searching for when you are still attached to the magical lamp of Aladdin?" What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 
Use #onmostdays and share! 
#yqbabachallenge #yqbaba 
#collab #collabchallenge Challenge  #yourquoteandmine

Tarun Kushwaha

read more
simply just miss you so much. All the time I think about old memories and these memories dominate my present life.  What do you do on most days? What do you feel on most days? What dominates your life? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification