Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mydiscovery Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mydiscovery Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love 911 mydramalist, smile mydramalist, mydadwrotea instagram, voice mydramalist, mydiarydelight instagram,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Ajay Kumar Gattu

My greatest 
personal Discovery is that
It's utterly painful for
Connecting emotionally
With every person who comes
Into our life,
It will only make our heart more a hard
Material #YQbaba #mydiscovery

Miss Kamlani

My greatest personal discovery is my ownself #mydiscovery #yqbaba

Roohi Bhargava

My greatest discovery has been to bring out the writer in me. #mydiscovery #YQBaba

Jacquel May

After years of complaining about how the world hated me, I finally arrived at this conclusion. #mydiscovery #yqbaba

read more
My greatest discovery is that the world doesn't owe you anything, but you owe the world everything.  After years of complaining about how the world hated me, I finally arrived at this conclusion. #mydiscovery #YQbaba

Durga Kannan

My greatest personal discovery has been that attachment and  expectations bring untold sorrow and the only one you can depend on for happiness is you and only you.. #mydiscovery#yqbaba

शायरशर्मा

She is secretly seeing his status,quotes but he even commented on her stupid things. #yqbaba #yqdidi #status #yourquote #mydiscovery

Sumaiya Irshad

YourQuote Baba #mydiscovery#tpmd#twg

read more
My Greatest Personal Discovery Is The Stronger Me Which I Was Totally Unaware Of Untill He Left.. YourQuote Baba #mydiscovery#tpmd#twg

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification