Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makingnewfriendsislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makingnewfriendsislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about barry white love makin music, quotes about making hard decisions in life, quotes on problem solving and decision making, hot love making, making love xxx,

• 23 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. How does it feel to make new friends in your life? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #makingnewfriendsislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
RAINBOW COLORS
each one has different nature
Some have Emotions 
Some are like a rainbow tinge
Some show different shades
Some swap our lifes
Some are in line with the circumstances
Some with pristine combination 
That creates colorful life Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

How does it feel to make new friends in your life? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #makingnewfriendsislike   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. How does it feel to make new friends in your life? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #makingnewfriendsislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
adding more chapters to the book of our life ... Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

How does it feel to make new friends in your life? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #makingnewfriendsislike   #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

I am not good at this too. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. How does it feel to make new friends in your life? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #makingnewfriendsislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
losing old sh*t behind. I am not good at this too.

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Mir Sohail

read more
Adding a supplementary Heart inside your body that will keep your blood and happiness moving. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
Buying a doll and starting to love. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Sateesh Anangi

read more
Adding extra boost to your life  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Tasting new dishes.

Molecules making new compounds.

A chef exhibiting new varieties

In a 5 Star Hotel...  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Expanding a network of sources

for Caring, Sharing and Loving

our mutual understanding and

helping Tendencies in one stroke.  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

CK JOHNY

read more
Adding more Life Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Sonia Dey

read more
sowing new plants in the garden, which not only enhance life's garden but also raise excitement day-by-day by their kind gesture like new appearing leaves and buds. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification