Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best regretnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best regretnoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i regret falling in love with you quotes, regret for the inconvenience caused, i regret trusting you quotes, never regret a day in your life, regret is stronger than gratitude,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Inthira Shini

Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
After completing the exam checking out or discussing with friends and regrets for it. Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhinivesh Kumar

Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
questioning
oneself Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Manya Pandey

read more
Loving someone and caring for them more than your ownself!! Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

mini elizabeth

read more
What makes me even more annoyed is the regret of railway, that I hear when the train is late,
 " the inconvenience caused is deeply regretted"  Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

Varadhan P M

read more

A belated expression of forgiveness.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

Varadhan P M

read more

A  delayed sorry in the wrong direction...  Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

sehar

read more
Regret.....
We try every effort to not have it in our life
But still , it marks it's presence in our life

Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

Ashu

read more
Haven't read yet commented 'bliss'.
But was meant to be 'poignant'. Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

the_undervalued_nib🍁 Regret: Crying over spilt milk 🙃 Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wondering about unpacking the past,
and of recasting it into how it should
have been packed.

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
Regret: Crying over spilt milk 🙃

Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

Dr Upama Singh

read more
 I left my post doc, job and new opportunities Participate in this #rapidfire and define regret. #regretnoun

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification