Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzlasttimewemet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzlasttimewemet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bērzlapes,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sunbin 1

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzlasttimewemet #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #waiting

read more
....... we never met. 💔
And its been 6 years, 7 months, 19 days, and 10 hours. 

I'm still waiting. 
My Dear Ensoleillement. 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

#rzlasttimewemet #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#waiting

Silvi Gupta

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzlasttimewemet #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is indeed the last time our eyes met. Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

#rzlasttimewemet #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzlasttimewemet #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was supposed to be the last, 
that was a week back, 
that was eons long, 
I am aged and I am wizened, 
in the meanwhile, 
I reflected on myself, 
I said sorry to you, 
I mean it too, 
I just hope that you will forgive, 
how can love be subdued, 
by one person's idiocy. 

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzlasttimewemet

read more
you'd asked
won't you forgive
I remained silent then
now I implore you
to forgive me.  Hello Resties ❤️ 

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Varadhan P M

read more
I never imagined that we would

meet  so soon again!  Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Roohi Bhargava

read more
we opened our hearts,
yet parted with bittersweet feelings,
you moved on,
while I'm left with the memories that we shared in the past.  Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Aditi Mishra

read more
And the meeting is casually. Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

No Name

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzlasttimewemet

read more
We talk nothing but only see each other with a faint smile Hello Resties ❤️ 

Pankaj Singh Chawla

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pchawla16 #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzlasttimewemet

read more
I thought I could say
a few words from my heart to you...
but i kept thinking Hello Resties ❤️ 

R.S. Meena

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzlasttimewemet #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
You were angry at my words. Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification