Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weforgeteachother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weforgeteachother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wef meaning in hindi, wef 2019, wef acronym 10, wef, nvshq org navodaya gov in,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
'Can you?'

'Can't you?'

'You answer me.'

'Why don't you?'

'The wish is yours, not mine.'

'That's the only way out.'

'in love, there is no way out and you know it. Once in, you lose the way. So, let's spend a lifetime finding our way out. Your wish is my command. Good luck.'

'Hey, cutie, I was pulling your legs. I wish we never forget each other, ever.'

And together they get lost in love.. 
 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#chitsconversation

MSJ Quotes

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'I wish we remember that we don't have to remember each other'. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Huh!!! 
Here I am wondering if we even had anything memorable. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Is it that easy? 
Can you? Do you really want to? 

I am not what you deserve. 

Who should be the judge to that? 
Can you take decisions on my behalf? 
Should I go by what you deem right? 

You never answer. 
You always question. 

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
And forget what all is bitter. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine

अज्ञानी

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba wish #Amiss #become #IWish

read more
And I wish 
That this "wish"
Shall become amiss Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #wish #amiss #become #iwish

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"UNFINISHED YET FINISHED CONVERSATIONS" 💔 the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #Stories #conversations poet_poetess_lovestory✍🏻 #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Ofcourse, forgetting is easier done
than remembering for sure."

' Bye. '

" Wait! "

' Last words? '

"To forget things isn't the same with everyone."

'Not again. We're done. That's it.'

" Does remembering everything we had in common
hurt you so much that forgetting feels the only way out? "

'See, I don't remember at all if there was anything within us.'

HIS SILENT HOPEFUL EYES BLINKED FOR ONE LAST TIME BEFORE BACKING OFF HOPELESSLY...💔 "UNFINISHED YET FINISHED CONVERSATIONS" 💔

#the_undervalued_nib🍁
#ami_prk
#stories #conversations
#poet_poetess_lovestory✍🏻       
#weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
But for mortal beings isn't possible. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Yes good one
However don't forget the money you have to payback Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine

- आपका अभि

read more
She,

Me," It's okay, but tell me first who are you?"  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #weforgeteachother #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification