Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best farwellpoemtothepast Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best farwellpoemtothepast Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for far distance love, far distance love quotes, love message for husband far away, love poems for husband far away, love messages for girlfriend far away,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The day has come to go apart
your presence passes to past
but the memories last... Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bite the dust, will you? 
Kick the bucket, please do
I'm basking in the present, beginning life's chapter anew. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
When I gaze you up, I found myself incomplete. 
But When I found you, I feel lonely, 
Is this the only reason to act so silly.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

sanjana

read more
It's like i will miss you
Because of the spark you invoked in me 
Because of that feeling of getting transformed. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
I made unforgettable memories,
I learnt distinctive lessons,
I’m not departing, I’m carrying a part of you. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

Anuj Jain

read more
I am having a blast, no complaints or regrets some, 
Yesterday taught me to enjoy life as it comes, 
Bidding adieu to the past is the happy outcome.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

Dr. Aastha Jain

Cause it was a thing of the past🌻 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Is' is a helping verb
But 'is' never helped
So now I use 'was' Cause it was a thing of the past🌻

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

Varadhan P M

read more

Farewell dear Past, for all the Welfare..

You are growing richer daily..

Present becomes past but past Never...  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
When I gaze you up, I found myself incomplete. 
But When I found you, I feel lonely, 
Is this the only reason to act so silly.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

Madhav Jha

read more
Welcoming darkness
Welcoming darkness
Welcoming deepest darkness Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a 3 line #farwellpoemtothepast 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification