Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shadowhadavoice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shadowhadavoice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sha love story, in the shadow of the moon, you are the shadow to my life song, shadow of the day lyrics, dosti me maza ek had hoti hai shayri 0,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

We would talk in a friendly 
and in an informal way
chitter-chattering 
and laughter flows freely What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It encounters my personal discrepancy. 
Which stay peaceful but chase so frequent, 
And gazes the left over soul. 
To place and enumerate distinct position, 
In every call of my personal perspectives. 
And compile my notions and beliefs to govern, 
The succeeding proceedings to move more likely. 
In favor of my goodness and audacity, 
That revolves around my entire holdings. 
Which communicate heart to guide my intellect, 
In a way that specify the motive of existence.  What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dibyadarshee Mohapatra

What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myshadowtellsme #lifequote

read more
It would revolt for my deed
Turning my head in every decision,
Showing me the past mistakes 
Advising me healthy precautions.  What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#myshadowtellsme #lifequote

Silvi Gupta

read more
it would promise me of never leaving me alone, but the promise breaks when darkness overcomes light. What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
It would shout and rebuke  at me
for taking it out in the hot Sun!
It is sad that it is getting much 
tanned you know? 🥺😉 What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
It encounters my personal discrepancy. 
Which stay peaceful but chase so frequent, 
And gazes the left over soul. 
To place and enumerate distinct position, 
In every call of my personal perspectives. 
And compile my notions and beliefs to govern, 
The succeeding proceedings to move more likely. 
In favor of my goodness and audacity, 
That revolves around my entire holdings. 
Which communicate heart to guide my intellect, 
In a way that specify the motive of existence.  What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hilal 🌛

read more
It wd definitely speak to my soul!!  What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #randomscribbles

read more
It would scream how dreadful I'm to light What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #randomscribbles

Aditi Mishra

read more
The voice is sweet as mine.. What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shashwati Haldar

read more
It would say,
Please dear! Turn on the light,
I cannot feel my existence in your comfort zone,, What would you do if your #shadowhadavoice? Share your thoughts. #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification