Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwritepoemforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwritepoemforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwritewhatyoufeel instagram, iwrc wire rope 10, iwrs 210, iwritewhatyoufeel, iwriter,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Literally bleeds from my heart... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Harsurinder Dhaliwal

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
But the thing you now that was me that you are  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
having much more meenings than words Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05

cressy adoline

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Undoubtedly describes you 
with more elegance and love ever! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Manasvi Ramraje

read more
It's all about what I feel for you..
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Cassiopeia Mayurakhi

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
But never reveal that.
Without you I just a sculpture without soal. 
Like life without music .
a book without writing anything . 
Life without you, like a tree without flower.
 life without you , like night sky without its moon.
A flute can't make ever sweet tune. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Paradoxical Penman

read more
echoes the saga of my evolution. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

jikratera_ahsaasmera

read more
I not write you in every poem.
every poem I write only for you. 
because for me you are my reality 
and you are my dream..  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Moksha

#मोक्ष Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
It becomes a Holy Scriptures resonates, 
then it gives me a deep feeling of being with you 
for centuries. #मोक्ष

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

Madhav Jha

read more
and every quote which i write to be friend and catch you, that catch is taken always for you. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #iwritepoemforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification