Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourelikethatnotification Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourelikethatnotification Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Afrin Jahan

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikethatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where i can't ignore it. 😅😃😃 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikethatnotification
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikethatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Don't Drink and Drive!
Many think it is an advertisement for
Alcoholic drinks 🍷🤣 Drink and then 
start driving..  Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Which none cares or follows..
A name sake announcement..
You are useful neither to others nor to yourself 🙂😉 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sangeeta. Soodi.

read more
which blushes my eyes and it makes my heart smile.. ..  Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Oh well.. whatever 😅 #yqbaba #randomscribbles Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Time to collab and complete this #simile challenge. #yourelikethatnotification #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
to me, 
that I'm never to you  Oh well.. whatever 😅

#yqbaba #randomscribbles 

Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I read you more. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
எறும்பு ஊறும்
வேகத்தில் செல்கிறேன்
என்றாவது அவன்
கல்மனதும் தேயும்
என்றே!💞 Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Kashaf Aysel

read more
Which i yearn badly and also feel fearful about. Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
which is there but not shown up and resides only in chache memory which is undeletable, a nice bug to run the bus with the data flow throughtout in the same way and everytime same follow path no matter even if you open it for one day and then after 1 year. you'll find the same data program going on to run it smoothly, from eletrical data processing unit to output and void, return, void, input, to processing void and so on...  Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Pathak

read more
Which I eagerly wait for.... Welcome to the day 16 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification