Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BeautifulSunday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BeautifulSunday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a love so beautiful novel, a smile is beautiful, most beautiful hindi love shayari, this world you have made is a beautiful place lyrics, beautiful love quotes for whatsapp,

• 23 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Rahul Sharma

What are Sundays for? Write your own #BeautifulSunday Wishing you an awesome Sunday. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Challenge #quotestagram

read more
Sundays are beautiful because that's the day when you appreciate what the true meaning of freedom is.  What are Sundays for?

Write your own #BeautifulSunday

Wishing you an awesome Sunday.

#Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #challenge #quotestagram

Haseena Dudekula

What are Sundays for? Write your own #BeautifulSunday Wishing you an awesome Sunday. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sundays are beautiful,
that's the day when,
we give each other
all of ourselves... What are Sundays for?

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Simran

#BeautifulSunday #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friends #boaring_lectures #Physics

read more
Sunday are beautiful day, because on that day,
I get relife from boaring physics lecture........ 
But l just hate sundays, because l don't get chance to meet my friends.....   #BeautifulSunday
#friends #boaring_lectures #physics

Shivangi

Sunday is the time when everyone wants to spend time with family and our close friends. This moment makes everything beautiful and feels good. #beautifulsunday

Shravanthi S

#BeautifulSunday #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Sundays are beautiful
I wake up with a feel of it
I smile at the clock
And get a sneak peak outside the window
With half open eyes
Of the blooming spell
Eagerly awaiting my presence
And planning for an adventurous day
While still at bed,
Now I can still smell the aroma 
Wah! What a Sunday feels like?!  #beautifulsunday
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Shravanthi S

#BeautifulSunday #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

read more
Sundays are beautiful, that's the day when I truly live my heart out and work for myself right from breathing fresh air in the morning till listening to favourite tracks in the night.  #beautifulsunday
#Collab Challenge #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

What are Sundays for? Write your own #BeautifulSunday Wishing you an awesome Sunday. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabchallengecompleted

read more
Sundays are always beautiful
But that's the day which makes me realize,
To get my half-dreams of this night fulfilled,
I have to wait for the next uncertain Sunday... What are Sundays for?

Anaya Agarwal

ये कौन गुनगुना रहा है मेरी बेख़याली में

नींद से जगाने का अच्छा बहाना है #beautifulsunday #lovelife #yqdidi

Chavi Saxena

What are Sundays for? Write your own #BeautifulSunday Wishing you an awesome Sunday. #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
May the extended sleep of beautiful sundays bring contentment to optimistic dreamy souls with their completed half-dreams of yester night! What are Sundays for?

Chavi Saxena

read more
The extended sleep of beautiful Sundays make me complete my otherwise incomplete dreamy love stories... What are Sundays for?

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification