Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linelosspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linelosspoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, nayarit to los cabos, poems quotes for loss of a loved one, the infatuation los angeles, felices los 4 lyrics in english,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Addiction is a severe dose of deterioration. 
That claims the credit of bad perception, 
Which leads to self consciousness.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priya Nambi

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you leave me 
I loss myself,
When all gossip me
I loss myself,
When you avoid me 
I loss myself,
When you treat me as third person
I loss my self....  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
As long as the loss is not ours
There's no loss..
Why to make a hue and cry.
There's much more time to buy..  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Addiction is a severe dose of deterioration. 
That claims the credit of bad perception, 
Which leads to self consciousness.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
Your departure, dear YQ 
will be the exit
nobody wanted.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

Siddarth

I'm better off tallying my balance sheet myself 😌😌 #yqbaba #randomscribbles Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would never call myself 
anyone's loss for 
I never was anyone's gain I'm better off tallying my balance sheet myself 😌😌

#yqbaba #randomscribbles 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

Garima Mahnot Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
I wanted that person,
I forgot myself in the pursuit of him,
This was my biggest loss. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

#366dayschallengesp

Anbu Azhaki

read more
Fear! Beg! Don't...I'll be near...forever.. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

Meenakshi M

read more
I was lost somewhere since you left me alone
My tears are rolling down since you are gone 
Nothing is the same since we are apart 😌
But you will always remain in my Broken heart 💔 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

Shweta Grewal

read more
I lost myself in the world,
my thoughts, my individuality,
my dreams, my vision,
they took it all.
I had to lose everything, 
before I found the courage 
to fight.
Now I'm putting myself back,
piece by piece. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linelosspoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification